Friday, January 29, 2010

A Legend Retires


Today a Legend in the NFL retired. He is a legend to me because he continues to rise above his circumstances. I wrote about him exactly a year ago.
He was great on and off the field. He is a great role model and when he was asked today what he plans to do next, he responded that he would be in ministry. He mentioned that he carries his Bible everywhere he goes. He is definitely not bashful of his faith.
You will understand more of who I am talking about if you go back into my older posts and look up the one I wrote on January 28th, 2009.
He is a stand up guy and I know the Lord will use him to bring others to His Namesake.
Also, how can the Lord use you, even though you and I might not have the type of platform he has? The Lord just wants you to be obedient.
Blessings!

No comments: